Erudex is a fast growing education technology company based out of Hyderabad and US. Erudex platform enables 50k teachers to teach and 4L students to learn in the most personalised way.
As we continue to make our Learning & Assessment platform more intelligent and adaptive, we are looking for great problem solvers to join us in building the next generation edTech platform. We strongly believe user experience is a key driver to achieve our vision, and care deeply for our backend engineering.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build the best experience for millions of users?
What you would do
- Build best backend Microservices, APIs delivering education solutions for students, teachers in k-12 education domain
- Follow TDD, make the automated unit & integration testing as your forte
- Take API performance metrics as your achievement not just SPRINT deliverables
- Build re-usable & testable backend modules and work in micro teams
- Be agile: Plan for months, deliver in weeks
- Involve in system design iterations and contribute to the product roadmaps
What you’ve done
- 5+ years of experience building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications
- Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Golang or
- Strong expertise REST API development, with knowledge on API versioning, API Gateways, Caching etc
- Strong expertise in working with databases like Postgres, with knowledge AWS RDS
- Reasonable expertise in serverless technologies like Lambda, and NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB.
- Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
- Strong Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments) on AWS
- Exposure to docker, micro-services with good understanding of logging and monitoring. Inter services communication.
- Desire to learn fast and work in startup environment
What you can expect
- Micro teams with responsibility of delivering products to end users and monitoring success metrics
- Best salary in the market for the outliers
- Grow fast and take on leadership roles
Up-skilling perks for attending or talking at events, online learning subscriptions, write tech blogs for company
|Emp. Type||Full Time|
|Role||Product Developer - Backend|