Role: Front-End Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Min 2 – 4Yrs
What will working at LivBIM look like?
• Our team already consists of people who have built multiple products and therefore you will have an
opportunity to learn and build with them.
• We work with some of the biggest names in the construction industry trying to change the way it works.
You will get to solve some very interesting problem statements using technology.
• Individual ownership and enterprising spirit will be valued above all else. So, you get the freedom to solve
problems the way you see fit if you can convince us.
What are we looking for?
• We are looking for problem solvers and enterprising programmers who do not shy away from trying out
new ideas and are on a constant look out to make improvements to the way their code works or the way
the product does.
• We are looking for somebody who has proven product development experience either professional or via
a contribution to an opensource project. At least a few cycles is a must.
Among other things we are looking at:
• Experience in developing applications using Angular >= 8, VueJS, using Nodejs and associated tool chains.
• Experience in using OOPs concepts in programming is a must.
• Experience in developing re-usable code is a must.
• Experience in BDD or TDD or writing Unit tests for front-end code is preferable.
• Knowledge of other front-end technologies is a plus.
Arth Design Build is technology driven company with a size of 350 employees across the global, headquarters based
at Hyderabad. We have own product called LivBIM. It’s is a construction management software designed by and for
Construction Professionals which aims to make construction Simple & Efficient. As the name LivBIM suggests, this
software enables our users to make the most of Building Information modelling (BIM)and Construction Planning
inputs, by enabling live tracking and visibility facilitating informed decisions. LivBIM disrupts the disconnect that
exists between the various construction stages and the stakeholders. It interconnects all the construction activity
data, bringing it in one place and thus making it easy to identify errors and carry out deep data analysis. It has a
mobile as well as desktop interface that interconnects onsite personnel, midlevel management, and senior
management facilitating seamless exchange of information & updates.
|Emp. Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Min 2 – 4Yrs|